Java Application Development
Java is a programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995.
Java is a programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995. Java is a Platform Independent, object-oriented, compiler/interpreter combo, robust, distributed, automatic memory management, secure, dynamic binding, good performance and threading.
Mitraya brings in a distinctive expertise on various facets of Java technologies, gaining its experience from development of multiple products and multiple end to end developments for different enterprise systems and web applications. To be on par with changing trends and technologies, Mitraya has initiated a Java Center of Excellence dedicating its services in implementation, integration and product development & maintenance. The center is focused on implementing the most optimal J2EE technologies, architectures, and frameworks to provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
At Mitraya, we have expertise in developing both intranet and internet applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies. While developing internet applications or web based applications, we lay special focus on the security of the software application including the database.
- Our company is a one-stop shop for all your Java Software Development wants. Whether you are looking for an end-to-end Java Development or a precise Java component for your business, we have the solution.
- Our Java programming services are custom oriented and focused on combination of pioneering solutions and proven methodologies which permit us to generate successful technology solutions facilitated with all the requisite functionality and get rid of any failures of the product.
- We can help you with refactoring of code in complex systems using Java EE.
- We take unique concern for customized web application development, which are modified to the client’s specific business needs.
- We deliver integrating rich internet applications merging our solid cross-vertical experience, technological expertise, recent trends and an inherent planned framework based development methodology.