A digital marketing executive plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Search Engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaign: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: That includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.