We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software and generic applications.
- Combining various elements of program design.
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Taking ownership of project through the entire development lifecycle.
- Primary duties include design and development of projects.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members.
- Maintain interface usability standards.
- Maintain plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.
- Work in a dynamic environment to deliver at a fast pace.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Application/UI development in Android using SDK with Android Studio and Eclipse.
- Must have Sound knowledge of object oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SqlLite, JSON parsing and XML.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, Web Services, SOAP.
- Strong knowledge of Google Maps, In-app purchases, Hardware Integration.
- Strong Knowledge of integrating Third-Party libraries and APIs
- Expertise in integrating applications with handsets and SDKs.
- Require strong exposure in embedded technology.
- Hand on experience on Android related tools for debugging and development.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.